12.3.19

Relax inside my shiny blueness



I woke up to it
Heavy, alight with trueness
Always aware of losing
Compelled to knew it
My body traveled
My mind waits behind the music
My crime bemuses
Relax inside my shiny blueness

Time: I understand it
But I never choose it
I can't explain it with words
I have to do it
The ship I came here on vanished
We automatic
Don't try to plan it
But chyeah, just when it comes, handle it
Behind the lessons
Miles beneath the slick dressing
Niggas is stressing
Bout shit they should be sure they guessing
I twirl and cool and peel the rear view cause they are arresting
But wear jumpsuit and Chinese slippers, I'm still impressive

(…)

I slowed it down once
Everyone was going fast
So I sped up cause I ain't one to reach the end last
To where the grimy sparkles
Amongst the shiny talkers
The pistol-poppers that make pretty noise and get them dollars

(…)

And what heat cost us
And what loss gave us

(…)

You can't lie to yourself

(…)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário